Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Courage

So a dear friend of mine posted this on Facebook this morning.

Sometimes all you need is 10 seconds of insane courage to change your life.
-Erin Shell Anthony


It just struck me as incredibly true. We need courage to change things. To submit to the fact that things are not the way they should be, and that we are capable of changing them. Its an easy thought to have but a difficult action to take.

I am sure after Corbett outlines his budget for 2012 - 2013, there will be plenty I will want to change. I am going to remain hopeful until then and pray that Public Education escapes his knife, as after last year further cuts would be incredibly devastating. I am also going to keep hoping that folks start to understand that negative environmental impact of drilling for Natural Gas in our state and that when gas is in your water its not good (clearly a missing logic chip).

My 10 seconds is calling me, will I answer the call and help?

No comments:

Post a Comment